VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Monday, May 11, 2015 5:05 PM EDT
The VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System main campus in Northampton, MA and five outpatient clinics in Fitchburg, Greenfield, Pittsfield, Springfield, and Worcester are operating under normal business hours.
For immediate weather alerts and other status on VA Central Western Massachusetts medical center and clinic operations, visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/VACWMASS.
Please call the main number at 413-584-4040 for more details.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-893-1522
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-893-1522
- Media Inquiries: 413-582-3005
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-893-1522
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-800-893-1522
- Main Administrative: 413-584-4040
In the event VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System and its facilities in Northampton and associated Community VA Clinics in Fitchburg, Greenfield, Pittsfield, Springfield and Worcester are threatened by inclement weather, check this page for details.
Immediate alerts and status changes will be posted on the facility Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/VACWMASS
Do you have a family disaster plan?
Now is the time to plan what you, your family, and your pets would do in the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster. Visit the Ready America web site for information and instructions for creating a family disaster plan.