VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Monday, December 7, 2020 11:42 AM EST
When using telehealth services, VHA will provide a first line of defense by virtually screening for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure.
Standardized screening questions are in place for all administrative call centers. At medical facilities, VHA is screening at all points of entry. Facilities will use standardized screening questions at appointment check-in and during initial clinical screening.
In addition, VHA is strongly encouraging Veterans to call their local medical center before visiting the facility and advising Veterans to consider using VA’s telehealth and virtual care options like VA Video Connect. VA’s telehealth providers can evaluate their symptoms and provide a diagnosis and comprehensive care.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-893-1522
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-893-1522
- Media Inquiries: 413-582-3005
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-893-1522
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-800-893-1522
- Main Administrative: 413-584-4040