VA » Health Care » VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System » Features
VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System
- Springfield's Mobile Patient Aligned Care Team
- The first mobile, multi-examination room medical cohort, or Patient Aligned Care Team, has been making its rounds at the Springfield Outpatient Clinic of VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System.
- Veteran's Town Halls Underway
- VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System continues its series of Veteran Town Hall meetings with event scheduled for April 12, 2017, at the La Quinta Inn in downtown Springfield.
- VA Fitchburg moves To Phillip J. Philbin Building
- The Fitchburg Outpatient Clinic staff . The new Fitchburg VA clinic space is on the back side of the Phillip J. Philbin Federal Building (Fitchburg Post Office) at 881 Main Street Fitchburg, MA.
- Strive for a healthy weight
- Want to get in shape for the summer? Veterans enrolled in VA health care can register for MOVE!, a national weight management program designed to help Veterans lose weight, keep it off and improve their health.
- Women in Science and Technology
- Join us for our celebrationof Women's History Month as we recognize women who have made significant contributions in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Don't Give Up On Quitting
- No matter how long you’ve been smoking or trying to quit, you can be smoke-free. Quitting smoking is a challenge, but it is also the single most important thing that you can do to improve your health.
- New Site for Guide to Long Term Care
- The Long-Term Care Guide offers tools for you to plan ahead and involve your family member or support person, social worker and care team in making plans and decisions that are best for you.
- Ruth Wheeler: A Milestone in Volunteering
- The second-longest serving volunteer in the VA system and the longest serving VA Volunteer in New England works right here in the VA Northampton Campus Business Office. Her name is Ruth Wheeler of Northampton.
- Worcester and Fitchburg realignment actions announced
- VA Central Western Massachusetts Healthcare System has announced important changes for Worcester and Fitchburg VA patients.
- Worcester Clinic first in nation with MY HEALTHeVET milestone
- The Worcester Community-Based Outpatient Clinic became the first in the nation to hit an important milestone with My HealtheVet, the on-line program offered by the VA that allows Veterans to access their personal health records via the Internet.